Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Few of My February Favorite Things

I haven't posted at all really this month, but I did want to share my favorites. I also have one thing that I really hated this month that I'll share as well. Also, if you are interested in my beauty favorites, they are right over here.

My Favorite Movie

I saw Perks of Being a Wallflower when it came to the theater here in December. This month, it came out on DVD. I had actually been nervous about this movie when it came out. I read the book in 1999 when it was published, but I was a teen then. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it now... but I loved it. Even now, I feel like I can understand Charlie and his feelings.



My Favorite TV Show(s)

 I actually couldn't decide what my favorite TV show was. They are kind of different, though, so I figured I could include two. 

The first is on TV, both currently and in syndication. I have been loving Criminal Minds recently. I'm just disappointed that it's not streaming anywhere so I can only rent discs from Netflix to watch all the old ones.




The second is from Netflix. I picked Dream High to watch over all the other Korean teen dramas because the plot actually seemed similar to Dance Academy, which I have also been watching on Netflix. I got sucked into this one, though, in a way that never happened with Dance Academy.




My Favorite Food/Drink

I actually have two things for this category as well. One is a snack and one is a liquid. The first one is Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk. I've been eating a lot of cereal lately and this is what I like to use in it.


The second thing is Wild Riceworks Sea Salt and Black Sesame wildrice crisps. The only problem with these is that I haven't been able to find them anywhere except from Rite Aid in little bags and when I looked on Amazon, it's $14-$16 for a bag of chips.



My Favorite Health Thing

I don't really know if I can say that any product has really changed my life, but this one is pretty darn close. I was looking for mouthwash and finally decided on the Crest Pro Health Clinical. It is the best mouthwash I've ever used and it makes my mouth feel cleaner that it ever has aside from right after the dentist visit. The only thing I don't like is the taste. I can taste the hydrogen peroxide and it lingers.



And now... for the thing that I hate...

I've been watching a lot of Youtube videos and a lot of those have ads. The ad that has been the most prevalent has been a commercial for Zoosk, some dating site. It was cute at first, but I saw it so many times I wanted to punch my computer screen every time it came on.



No comments:

Post a Comment