Friday, February 1, 2013

A Few of My January Favorite Things

I do a monthly favorites post of makeup and beauty products (when I have them) on my makeup/beauty blog but I have a lot of favorite things that are not makeup related. I decided to do that here.

My Favorite Song

I honestly never thought that I'd say this, but my favorite song of the month is by Taylor Swift- I Knew You Were Trouble. I first heard it on a talk radio show when they played a clip of it before their segment and I really liked it.



My Favorite TV Show

I guess this would be considered a favorite because I've been obsessively watching it. I found a British show on Hulu called The Cut. It seems to only be three seasons and it's really not that good. I still continue watching it anyway. They do have a lot of really good music in the show, too.



My Favorite Game

This one probably isn't going to happen often because I don't usually play video games. On occasion, though, I do like to play a game- specifically Japanese style RPGs. This month I got Ni No Kuni. The main reason I wanted this game was because it's a collaboration with Studio Ghibli and their animation is awesome. I really like it because it plays a lot like one of my favorite franchises- the Tales games.




My Favorite Food

Okay, so this is not healthy. I didn't even make it. I bought it in the freezer section of the grocery store. I'm just a sucker for buffalo flavored things. On a trip to the grocery store earlier this month I found the T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Style Chicken Cheese Dip. I love this stuff.



My Favorite Drink

I haven't had 7-UP in years, but I started using diet 7-UP for smoothies. It's kind of got me into the citrus flavored soda again and I've been drinking it on it's own now. The only problem is that it does not have caffeine.


No comments:

Post a Comment