Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fun Old Stuff in the Closet

I went through one of my many closets today. It's closet 7 out of 10, but the 3rd one where I have to get rid of most of the stuff and find a place to put it all until I can have a yard sale. This closet, though, had a bunch of stuff from the 70's, 80's and early 90's and I thought it was kind of fun things I haven't seen in at least 15 years.

 My cat's excited to get into the closet.
 Stuff
 Parts of an old stereo system
 More stuff
 70s art
 An electric typewriter. I know I used this in the early 90s.
 A Clue VHS game from 1985
 3 Space Bags full of pillows that my mom collected in the mid 90s
 Old cowboy hats
 Cassettes
 A Bath and Body Works sample set from the 90s
More 70's art
And, finally, the empty closet

No comments:

Post a Comment